Whenever you’re seeking Nikon COOLPIX P7000 10.1 Megapixel Compact Digital Camera Launched; Features 7.1 Optical Zoom NIKKOR Lens pics, reviews Sclick.net has them here for you to view. Sclick.net exclusively collect the high-topped quality Nikon COOLPIX P7000 10.1 Megapixel Compact Digital Camera Launched; Features 7.1 Optical Zoom NIKKOR Lens pic, information or reviews for Sclick’s users to use. Sclick staff and users daily supply latest coolest or funny gadgets information.
Nikon COOLPIX P7000 10.1 Megapixel Compact Digital Camera Launched
Nikon COOLPIX P7000 10.1 Megapixel Compact Digital Camera Launched; Features 7.1 Optical Zoom NIKKOR Lens
Nikon has today announced the release of its latest flagship model in the COOLPIX series, Nikon COOLPIX P7000 Compact Digital Camera, which is a fun camera that incorporates advanced shooting functions in a compact, lightweight body, while also allowing its users to experience a similar feel to that of digital SLR cameras.
Nikon COOLPIX P7000 Compact Digital Camera is a classic compact digital camera offering advancements in image quality, shooting functions and operation over its predecessor, the COOLPIX P6000 (released in September 2008).
The Nikon COOLPIX P7000 Compact Digital Camera offers an effective pixel count of 10.1 million pixels and is equipped with a 7.1x optical zoom NIKKOR lens that covers a broad range of focal lengths beginning at the wide-angle 28mm (equivalent with 35mm format), and makes the most of the large 1/1.7-inch, RGB CCD image sensor and optical characteristics.
In addition, Nikon COOLPIX P7000 Compact Digital Camera has adopted the latest image- processing engine, EXPEED C2, that enables the camera to capture high-resolution images with rich tonal expression.
The Nikon COOLPIX P7000 Digital Camera is also equipped with a number of new functions, including Zoom Memory and Tone Level Information display, which provide greater control over shooting and resulting images.
The Nikon COOLPIX P7000 10.1 Megapixel Compact Digital includes lens-shift vibration reduction (VR) function and two ED lens elements that effectively suppress chromatic aberration have been adopted for the 7.1x optical zoom NIKKOR lens that covers a wide range of focal lengths from the wide-angle 28mm to telephoto 200mm.
With a number of high-sensitivity shooting functions to choose from depending upon shooting conditions, high-speed response and controls that support intuitive operation, the Nikon COOLPIX P7000 camera is the optimal tool for nature photography as well as wide variety of other scenes.
A variety of functions in Nikon P7000 enable superior rendering with shooting at high sensitivities in dark surroundings:
* Low noise night mode – The camera automatically detects surrounding brightness and controls noise while applying a higher ISO sensitivity setting.
* Noise reduction filter – The level of noise reduction processing performed can be adjusted according to shooting intent.
* Long exposure NR – Reduces the noise that occurs with shooting in dark surroundings at slow shutter speeds.
Nikon COOLPIX P7000 Digital Camera Key Features
* An effective pixel count of 10.1 million pixels and a 7.1x optical zoom NIKKOR lens with a zoom range beginning at the wide-angle 28mm focal length (equivalent with 35mm)
* A large CCD image sensor, high- performance NIKKOR lens and new image-processing engine – EXPEED C2 – that achieves greater image quality and faster image processing.
* Large 1/1.7-inch RGB CCD image sensor
* A lens-shift vibration reduction (VR) function and two ED lens elements that effectively suppress chromatic aberration have been adopted for the 7.1x optical zoom NIKKOR lens that covers a wide range of focal lengths from the wide-angle 28mm to telephoto 200mm.
* The Nikon COOLPIX P7000 digital camera is the first COOLPIX camera to be equipped with a built-in neutral density (ND) filter that reduces the amount of light that passes through the lens, enabling a three-stop decrease in shutter speed.
* 6-blade iris diaphragm
* A power-up time of approximately 0.95 seconds and a shooting time lag of approximately 0.23 seconds ensure quick response to sudden photo opportunities.
* Images recorded to 4-GB Class 10 SDHC memory card.
* Support for Nikon’s exclusive RAW (NRW) format has been extended to continuous shooting and functions including Active D-Lighting.
* Recording of HD movies with stereo sound
* 3-inch, approximately 921k-dot TFT LCD monitor with wide viewing angle and 100% reproduction of the sRGB color space
* Virtual horizon display for visual confirmation that the camera is horizontally and vertically level
* COOLPIX Picture Control options that can be selected according to the scene or your intent prior to shooting
* Built-in stereo-mic
* Hot shoe at the top for external flash and mic-jack
Price and Availability
The Nikon COOLPIX P7000 compact digital camera would come in Black, Red and Gold colors and will retail for $499.99 in US market for now.
Sclick.net is a gadgets review with pictures, graphics, photographs, images, videos, and so on blog with commets of webmaster. The contents are uploaded by users or webmaster. All of the content on this blog (including pictures, graphics, photographs, images, video recordings, something else.) is covered under Canadian, US and international copyright and trademark laws. These pictures, graphics, photographs, images, video recordings, etc. have been collected from various public sources including different sites (blogs, etc.), considering to be in public domain. The information provided by Sclick.net is for general info purposes only, and are property of their respective owners. Sclick.net does not claim to hold exclusive rights on all posts, figures and video recordings released. Sclick.net has no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the blog or the information. If you find any content, figures, graphics, photos, images, video recordings, etc. that you think shouldn’t be here, post me a deletion message.