Whenever you’re finding you can’t make or receive calls, send or receive text messages, or access email or the web review we get them here for you to watch. We exclusively collect the high-level quality you can’t make or receive calls, send or receive text messages, or access email or the web pics, information or reviews for our viewers to use. Sclick staff and users continually bring latest cool or fun gadgets information.
you can’t make or receive calls, send or receive text messages, or access email or the web
1. Check the cell signal indicator in the status bar at the top of the screen. If there are no bars, or if it says “No service,” try moving to a different location. If you’re indoors, try going outdoors or moving closer to a window.
2. Check to make sure you’re in an area with network coverage. Go to your carrier’s website to see network coverage areas.
3. Make sure airplane mode isn’t on. From the Home screen choose Settings, then turn Airplane Mode off.
4. If that doesn’t work, turn airplane mode on, wait 15 seconds, then turn airplane mode off again.
5. Make sure to include an area code for every phone number in your contacts list that you use to send or receive text messages.
6. If that doesn’t work, turn iPhone off and turn it on again. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button on top of iPhone for a few seconds until a red slider appears, then slide the slider. Then press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears.Note: If you enter the PIN incorrectly three times, you may need to contact your carrier for a Personal Unlocking Key (PUK) to enable your SIM card again.
7. If that doesn’t work, there may be an issue with your wireless service. Call your carrier or go to your carrier’s website.
8. If that doesn’t work, restore the iPhone software. See this document or see “Updating and Restoring iPhone Software” in the iPhone User’s Guide.
Note: iPhone doesn’t support MMS messages. If someone sends an MMS message to your iPhone, it won’t be received.
Sclick.net is a gadgets review with pictures, graphics, photographs, images, video recordings, etc. blog with users’ comments. The stuffs are uploaded by users or webmaster. All of the content on this blog (including pictures, graphics, photos, images, video recordings, etcetera.) is covered under Canadian, US and international copyright and trademark laws. The information contained in this website is for general data purposes only. These figures, graphics, photographs, images, videos, something like that. have been collected from various public sources including different sites (blogs, etc.), considering to be in public domain. Certain other content, pics, graphics, photographs, images, video recordings, and so on. shown on Sclick.net are protected by copyright and are the property of their respective owners. Sclick.net retains no copyright to figures, graphics, photographs, images, videos, something else on this site. Sclick.net has no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the blog or the data. If you find any content, pictures, graphics, photographs, images, videos, etc. that you believe shouldn’t be here, send me a removal note.