If you are finding Sharp Printer Reset Methods pic, reviews or features we get them here for you to use. Sclick.net primarily collect the high-level quality Sharp Printer Reset Methods pic, information or reviews for our viewers to use. Our staff and users daily bring latest electronic or funny gadgets info.
Sharp Printer Reset Methods
To clear the message from the LCD display on Sharp JX9400/9600 and TI Pro 600 printers:
1. Turn Printer off.
2. While holding down Enter and Menu keys, power the printer on.
3. You should see PCU Diag Mode displayed.
4. Hit Menu key 6 times till Counter Set is displayed.
5. Hit Enter key
6. Dev xxxxx displayed, left 3 numbers are blinking.
7. Hit (down triangle symbol) till numbers are 000.
8. Hit Menu key, right 2 numbers are blinking.
9. Hit (down triangle symbol) till numbers are 00.
10. Hit Menu key.
11. Drm xxxxx displayed, left 3 numbers are blinking
12. Repeat steps 7-10.
13. Dev tm xxxxx displayed.
14. Repeat steps 7-10.
15. Drm xxxxx displayed.
16. Repeat steps 7-10.
17. Life xxx displayed.
18. Life should be set to 005.
19. Hit Menu key.
20. TNL xxx displayed.
21. TNL level should be between 90-110, if you have problems, try changing TNL.
22. Hit Enter key
23. Counter Set is displayed.
24. Hold down Form Feed key and insert blank paper into manual feed slot.
25. You should get a beep confirming reset.
26. Power printer down and back up, you are done.
Sclick.net is a gadgets review with pictures, graphics, photos, images, videos, something else blog with visitors’ comments. The materials are uploaded by visitors or webmaster. All of the content on this blog (including figures, graphics, photographs, images, video recordings, etc.) is covered under Canadian, US and international copyright and trademark laws. These pics, graphics, photographs, images, video recordings, something else. have been collected from different public sources including different internet sites (blogs, etc.), considering to be in public domain. The data offered by Sclick.net is for general info purposes only, and are property of their respective owners. Sclick.net does not claim to have exclusive rights on all posts, figures and videos published. Sclick.net has no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the blog or the informations. If you find any content, pics, graphics, photographs, images, video recordings, etc. that you consider shouldn’t be here, send me a del tip.