If you’re in search of Reset Codes for Nokia 60 Series pics, reviews or features Sclick.net takes them here for using. Sclick.net exclusively collect the great quality Reset Codes for Nokia 60 Series pic, features or reviews for our users to use. Our staff and users continually bring latest high tech or fun gadgets information.
Reset Codes for Nokia 60 Series
It may happens that a program corrupts the C: drive of your phone. In such case, some data can be lost of course but, more annoying, some applications may not work or work only partially,…
On a Series 60 v1 based phone (N-Gage, 3650, 7650), two key sequences will allow to restore your phone to a cleaner state:
– Normal Reset (*#7780#) : Restores ini files from rom but preserves user data (photos, 3rd party apps etc)
– Deep Reset (*#7370#) : This reformats completely the C: drive. All applications and files stored on this drive will be lost and clean default files will be rewritten.
In both case, the phone will ask you a confirmation and you will have to enter a security code (12345 by default).
Files and applications stored on E: drive are not be affected by these sequences.
On newer Series 60 phones (6600/6620/7610), the sequence is slightly different:
– power the phone off,
– press and keep down the keeys green/talk + ‘3′ + ‘*’, – power on the phone.
– release the keys when the formatting starts.
Reformat is also possible on UIQ phones. Just after boot, when the phone waits for the PIN entry, enter the following :
– enter 000, to go into emergency dialing
– then using the jogdial and the keyboard, enter the following sequence:
UP * DOWN DOWN * DOWN *
This should bring up a secret service menu with three choices:
– Informations: to access various information like software versions, IMEI, Simlock status and speech codecs supported
– Tests Service: various function to test your phone hardware
– Service function: to completely reformat and reset your phone.
Sclick.net is a gadgets review with pictures, graphics, photos, images, videos, something else blog with commets of webmaster. The contents are uploaded by users or webmaster. All of the content on this blog (including pictures, graphics, photos, images, videos, and so on.) is covered under Canadian, US and international copyright and trademark laws. These pics, graphics, photographs, images, video recordings, something else. have been collected from different public sources including different websites (blogs, etc.), considering to be in public domain. The info provided by Sclick.net is for general information purposes only, and are property of their respective owners. Sclick.net does not claim to hold exclusive rights on all posts, pictures and videos published. Sclick.net has no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the blog or the data. If you find any content, pics, graphics, photographs, images, video recordings, etc. that you think shouldn’t be here, post us a del tip.