If you’re seeking How to Run Test Print Xerox Docuprint N2025,N2825 pic, information or review Sclick.net takes them here for you to view. Sclick.net already gather the high-level quality How to Run Test Print Xerox Docuprint N2025,N2825 pic, features or reviews for our viewers to use. Sclick staff and users daily supply latest cool gadgets reviews.
How to Run Test Print Xerox Docuprint N2025,N2825
How to Run a System Controller Test Print
1. Switch the printer power on.
2. When the display indicates “Ready”, press the  or  key until “Print Menu” is displayed.
3. Press the  or  key until “Test Print” is displayed.
4. Press Enter. The printer will print two test print and return to the “Ready” condition.
NOTE: If Duplex is set to On, it will print one double-sided print.
How to run a IOT Test Print
1. Enter IOT Diagnostics – while switching on the printer power,
press and hold keys  and  until the message “IOT” is
displayed. When “IOT” is displayed or the control panel,
release keys  and  and press “Enter”. The system
will now enter the Diagnostics Mode.
2. Main Menu / Component Test appears on the Display Panel.
3. Using key  or , scroll until “Test Print” is displayed.
Select the “Input Tray” for feeding:
4. Using key  or , scroll until “Input Tray” is displayed.
5. Using key  or , scroll to select the tray for paper feed.
6. Press “Enter” to lock in the selection.
Select the “Output Tray”:
7. Using key  or , scroll until “Output Tray” is displayed.
8. Using key  or , scroll to select either “Standard” or “OCT”.
9. Press “Enter” to “Lock-In” the selection.
10. Using key  or , scroll until “Duplex”.
11. Using key  or , select either “On” or “Off”.
12. Press “Enter” to “Lock-in” the selection.
13. Using key  or  scroll until “Print Pattern” is displayed.
14. Press “Enter”. Printer will begin delivering test prints. Printing
will continue until output quantity reaches 999 or key  is
pressed and held for 1 second.
Sclick.net is a gadgets review with pics, graphics, photos, images, videos, etc. blog with webmaster’s comment. The materials are uploaded by visitors or webmaster. All of the content on this blog (including pics, graphics, photographs, images, video recordings, and so on.) is covered under Canadian, US and international copyright and trademark laws. The info contained in this site is for general information purposes only. These pics, graphics, photos, images, video recordings, etc. have been collected from different public sources including different web sites (blogs, etc.), considering to be in public domain. Certain other content, pictures, graphics, photographs, images, videos, and such. shown on Sclick.net are protected by copyright and are the property of their respective owners. Sclick.net retains no copyright to figures, graphics, photos, images, videos, etc. on this site. We have no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the blog or the informations. If you find any content, figures, graphics, photos, images, video recordings, and so on that you believe shouldn’t be here, mail us a deletion tip.