If you’re looking for Verizon Fivespot Global Mobile Hotspot Announced pics, reviews or photos we have them here for using. Sclick.net only collect the excellent quality Verizon Fivespot Global Mobile Hotspot Announced pictures, information or reviews for Sclick’s visitors to use. Our staff and users continually bring new cool or kitchen gadgets information.
Verizon has launched the Fivespot, which is the worlds first dual mode portable hotspot, that can be used anywhere in the world, and it allows you to connect up to a total of five separate devices via WiFi.
The Verizon Fivespot supports CDMA 1x, EV-DO Rev. A and Rev. 0 on 800MHz and 1900MHz bands, as well as WCDMA/HSDPA/HSUPA on the 850/1900/2100MHz bands and it also offer support for quad band GRPS/EDGE.
The Verizon Fivespot will be available shortly from Verizon Wireless,a dn you can see that data plans that are available listed below.
If you plan on using it in the USA, here are the rates:
* $39.99 monthly access for 250 MB monthly allowance and $0.10/MB overage
* $59.99 monthly access for 5 GB monthly allowance and $0.05/MB overage
* Prepaid Mobile Broadband plans are also available: $15 for 100 MB (one day of use), $30 for 300 MB (one week of use), $50 for 1 GB (30 days of use), $80 for 5 GB (30 days of use)
And if you’re going abroad:
* $129.99 monthly access (5 GB allowance for the United States and Canada, $0.05/MB overage), 100 MB allowance in select countries ($0.005/KB after allowance)
* $219.99 monthly access (5 GB allowance for the United States and Canada, $0.05/MB overage), 200 MB allowance in select countries ($0.005/KB after allowance)
* GlobalAccess Pay Per Use for occasional use must be purchased with a $59.99 Mobile Broadband service plan in the United States. The Pay Per Use rate is $0.002/KB in Canada, $0.005/KB in Mexico, and $0.02/KB in more than 200 other destinations.
via Into Mobile
Sclick.net is a gadgets review with pics, graphics, photographs, images, videos, etc. blog with commets of webmaster. The materials are uploaded by users or webmaster. All of the content on this blog (including pics, graphics, photos, images, video recordings, etcetera.) is covered under Canadian, US and international copyright and trademark laws. The info contained in this site is for general information purposes only. All the pics, graphics, photographs, images, videos, something like that, have been collected from various public sources including different sites (blogs, etc.), considering to be in public domain. They are the property of their respective owners, including pictures, graphics, photos, images, videos, etc. We don’t have any copyright about these pics, graphics, photographs, images, video recordings, and so on. We have no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the site or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the internet site for any purpose. If you find any content, pictures, graphics, photographs, images, videos, and so on that you consider shouldn’t be here, send us a removal notice.