Latest cool gadgets – Pong iPhone Case Blocks Harmful Radiation – Coolest new electronic technology gadgets


Share


Advertisements

Whenever you are searching Pong iPhone Case Blocks Harmful Radiation review we take them here for using. Sclick.net only gather the great quality Pong iPhone Case Blocks Harmful Radiation pictures, information or reviews for Sclick’s visitors to use. Our staff and users continually add fresh electronic or cool gadgets info.


top-best-new-latest-cool-fun-coolest-technology-electronic-gadgets-gifts-Pong

There have been plenty of arguments saying that cell phones emit harmful radiation and will basically turn your brain into a pile of goo. I’m not really sure how much of this I believe, after all watching too much TV was supposed to have a similar effect when I was a kid. Anywho, if you’re worried about radiation from your iPhone, then look no further than the Pong case.

This special case is supposedly able to reduce intense ‘hotspot’ cell phone radiation by 85%. That leaves only 15% of the radiation, which should be easily thwarted by your tin foil hat. Alright, so maybe they do emit radiation and whatnot, but this case will set you back $60. Really, do you want to drop that much cash on a case that looks decent and may or may not have radiation-blocking powers?  I think I’ll spend my cash elsewhere.

[ PongResearch ] VIA [ CrunchGear ]


Sclick.net is a gadgets review with pics, graphics, photographs, images, video recordings, etc. blog with commets of webmaster. The contents are uploaded by visitors or webmaster. All of the content on this blog (including pictures, graphics, photos, images, video recordings, something like that.) is covered under Canadian, US and international copyright and trademark laws. The information contained in this internet site is for general information purposes only. All the pics, graphics, photos, images, videos, something else, have been collected from various public sources including different websites (blogs, etc.), considering to be in public domain. We don’t hold any copyright about these pics, graphics, photographs, images, videos, something like that. We have no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the data, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. If you find any content, pics, graphics, photographs, images, video recordings, etc. that you think shouldn’t be here, post me a del notice.


Advertisements

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Leave a Reply

Feedage Grade B rated RSS Search
Powered by WordPress | Designed by: Free Host | Thanks to Best CD Rates, Las Vegas Condos and Reverse Phone Look Up