Whenever you’re finding comparing The Apple iPad vs Samsung Galaxy Tab, who wins? pics, reviews or photos Sclick.net get them here for using. Sclick.net mainly gather the highest quality comparing The Apple iPad vs Samsung Galaxy Tab, who wins? pics, features or reviews for Sclick’s users to use. Sclick staff and users daily bring new funny gadgets news.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab will be available soon in the United States through all four major wireless carriers. The Apple iPad has already sold millions and has a significant head start on tablet competitors like the Galaxy Tab, but the Galaxy Tab has a variety of compelling features and functions that could sway the decision between the two.
1. Size. The Samsung Galaxy Tab has a 7-inch display. The display is smaller than the iPad’s 9.7 inches, but is still large enough to be functional and differentiate it from simply being a large smartphone (like the Dell Streak).
2. Weight. At just over 13 ounces, the Galaxy Tab is about half the weight of the iPad. When holding it one-handed for extended periods of time, the Galaxy Tab will be less strenuous and more comfortable than the one and a half pound iPad.
3. SD Memory Card. The Galaxy Tab only comes in 16Gb and 32Gb models, compared with the iPad’s 16Gb, 32Gb, and 64Gb models, but it has an SD memory card slot that can add an additional 32Gb of storage and bring it up to 64Gb. The memory card option also adds versatility and endless storage because it can be swapped out and provides a means of transferring data between the Galaxy Tab and other devices.
4. Cameras. While few will adopt the Galaxy Tab as their portable camera of choice, having the option to snap photos is a plus. More importantly, having a front-facing camera and video chat and Web conferencing capabilities is a benefit from a business perspective. There is a reason that cameras were one of the most speculated features before the iPad launched without them, and why they are the most rumored feature of the upcoming next-generation iPad.
5. Flash. Apple has recently softened its position slightly on Flash, but there is still no direct Flash Player compatibility within the iPad. For those who feel Flash is an important element of the Web surfing experience, the Galaxy Tab is the way to go.
6. RAM. The Galaxy Tab has 512Mb of RAM–twice as much as the Apple iPad. More RAM means more apps can be actively run in memory without bogging the system down.
7. Multitasking. Android has true multitasking. Currently, the iPad has no multitasking other than the core apps like the iPod player that Apple chose to allow to run in the background. When the iPad gets iOS 4.2 in November, it will get the iOS 4 multitasking, but that is still a limited pseudo-multitasking that isn’t as robust as what the Galaxy Tab has to offer.
There are a number of reasons to consider the Samsung Galaxy Tab, and the Galaxy Tab is only the first in what will be a long line of iPad rivals. Apple is diligently working on the iPad 2.0 which will at least catch up–if not raise the bar.
Sclick.net is a gadgets review with figures, graphics, photographs, images, video recordings, something else blog with commets of webmaster. The materials are uploaded by users or webmaster. All of the content on this blog (including pictures, graphics, photos, images, video recordings, and such.) is covered under Canadian, US and international copyright and trademark laws. The info contained in this web site is for general info purposes only. All the figures, graphics, photos, images, videos, something else, have been collected from various public sources including various sites (blogs, etc.), considering to be in public domain. They are the property of their respective owners, including pictures, graphics, photos, images, videos, etc. Sclick.net doesn’t own any copyright about these pictures, graphics, photographs, images, video recordings, etcetera. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the web site or the data, products, services, or related graphics contained on the site for any purpose. If you find any content, pics, graphics, photos, images, video recordings, and so on that you consider shouldn’t be here, post me a removal message.