If you are seeking 10 Reasons Engineers Hate The Phone pic, information we get them here for you to use. Sclick.net already gather the high-level quality 10 Reasons Engineers Hate The Phone pics, features or reviews for Sclick’s users to use. Sclick staff and users daily supply fresh coolest gadgets news.
10. Engineers would rather take their phone apart.
9. It’s OK to call an engineer when you have a cool science or math question because they will surely know the answer. WRONG! Google knows too. Next time someone is too lazy to look something up themselves.
8. Because YOU can… make sure stuff’s plugged in, unclog a drain, tighten a screw, remove string from the vacuum, reboot your computer, replace the batteries, or take your car to a mechanic all by your freakin’ self.
7. Engineers have lots of hobbies. Waiting by the phone for it to beep, ring, buzz, or sing is not one of them.
6. Engineers like to concentrate really hard on one activity without interruption. Try watching a whole movie, going for a walk, driving somewhere, or just having a complete conversation without answering, or even bringing, your phone. If people in 1995 could do it, you probably can too.
5. The internet doesn’t mind when you stop in the middle of an article and change subjects. People get mad when you hang up in the middle of a conversation and call someone more interesting.
4. Because engineers are always thinking about something else while people talk at them, they rely on visual cues to know when it’s their turn be polite and respond. The phone makes this REALLY awkward.
3. Phone Call = Obligation to Talk = More Work = More Opportunity for Blame for Helping Someone Else
2. Without a doubt, whatever an engineer is currently doing is vastly more interesting than talking to you on the phone … unless it’s a girlfriend or wife calling. Tricked you. Engineers don’t have those.
1. No one calls an engineer to catch up. People only call engineers to ask for things. Therefore, answering the phone is always the wrong thing to do.
Sclick.net is a gadgets review with pics, graphics, photos, images, videos, something else blog with webmaster’s comment. The materials are uploaded by users or webmaster. All of the content on this blog (including pics, graphics, photos, images, video recordings, etc.) is covered under Canadian, US and international copyright and trademark laws. The information contained in this website is for general info purposes only. All the pictures, graphics, photos, images, videos, and so on, have been collected from various public sources including many websites (blogs, etc.), considering to be in public domain. We don’t hold any copyright about these pictures, graphics, photos, images, video recordings, and so on. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the info, productions, services, or related graphics contained on the site for any purpose. If you find any content, figures, graphics, photos, images, videos, and so on that you consider shouldn’t be here, post me a deletion notice.