If you’re finding WaterProof Camcorder – Sanyo Xacti VPC CA9 review Sclick.net has them here for you to view. Sclick.net already collect the excellent quality WaterProof Camcorder – Sanyo Xacti VPC CA9 pics, features or reviews for Sclick’s visitors to use. Sclick staff and users daily add new coolest gadgets reviews.
Here comes another Xacti HD Camcorder from Sanyo, with waterproof property, unlike the previous VPC-WH1, this new WaterProof Camcorder VPC-CA9, has a slimmer casing design.
These days, you could pick one of those waterproof digital cameras, MP3 players and mobile phones as well as a number of slim waterproof cases for iPods and the likes. But did you pick the one with “good” waterproof property?
The following youtube video from Ferket.com will show you the result’s of video capturing for swirling movements and water proof capability from Sanyo Xacti VPC CA9:
Although the Sanyo Xacti VPC camcorder is introduced as being waterproof, please be reminded to read the precautions cautiously:
• The waterproof properties of the camera apply to fresh water and saltwater only; they do not apply to cleaning substances, chemicals, or water from spas, etc. Any such liquids should be wiped off immediately.
• Do not immerse in water at a depth greater than 1.5 m (5 ft).
• Do not subject the camera to highly pressurized water.
• Do not immerse in water for longer than 60 minutes. After 60 minutes of use in water, allow the camera to dry for at least 10 minutes.
• Do not immerse in water warmer than 40°C (104°F).
• Do not open or close the battery/card compartment cover when the camera is wet or underwater.
• Do not open or close the battery/card compartment cover with wet hands.
• Do not open the battery/card compartment cover next to water or a pool.
• The camera is not dust-proof.
• Do not bump or knock the camera underwater, otherwise the battery/card compartment cover may open.
Unlike conventional photo shooting, Sanyo Xacti VPC-CA9 camera starts recording the moment the Record button is pressed, the CA9 keeps loading images as long as the Photo button is kept pressed down.
After you release your finger from the Photo button, the most recently loaded images are recorded onto your inserted SD card. This new style of photo capture is called reverse sequential shooting. Now you have more chance to capture sudden photo opportunities.
The VPC-CA9’s characteristic waterproof mode enables it to capture underwater images with more realistic colors.
More information on the technical details could be obtained from Sanyo’s official site here.
[ Source: GadgetVenue ; T3 ; Ferket ; Sanyo ]
Sclick.net is a gadgets review with pics, graphics, photographs, images, videos, and such blog with visitors’ comments. The materials are uploaded by users or webmaster. All of the content on this blog (including pics, graphics, photographs, images, videos, something like that.) is covered under Canadian, US and international copyright and trademark laws. The data contained in this web site is for general information purposes only. All the figures, graphics, photographs, images, video recordings, and so on, have been collected from various public sources including different websites (blogs, etc.), considering to be in public domain. We don’t hold any copyright about these figures, graphics, photographs, images, videos, and so on. We have no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the internet site or the info, productions, services, or related graphics contained on the site for any purpose. If you find any content, pictures, graphics, photographs, images, video recordings, and so on that you think shouldn’t be here, mail me a deletion note.