If you are finding Nintendo 3DS &8211; E3 2010 Expo pic, reviews or features we have them here for you to use. We primarily collect the high-topped quality Nintendo 3DS &8211; E3 2010 Expo pic, information or reviews for our viewers to use. Sclick.net staff and users daily supply latest coolest or funny gadgets information.
Nintendo has unveiled its 3DS during E3 Expo. The features presented on the Nintendo 3DS including 3.53-inch 3D screen delivering 800×240 resolutions on the upper side, on the lower part you will find a 3.02-inch 2D touch screen offering 320×240 pixel resolution. Both screens are colorful, even though no details describe about how many colors could be presented on the screens.
Nintendo 3DS would be using Lithium Ion Battery with no details on how many mAh yet. Nintendo 3DS also comes with max. 2GB game card for storage, one inner camera and two outer cameras of 0.3MP at 640×480 pixel resolution. There is also a motion sensor and gyro sensor to detect the screen’s position for better 3D display on its parallax barrier screen.
You could connect the Nintendo 3DS on a wireless LAN using its IEEE 802.11 2.4GHz band working frequency with added security feature of WPA or WPA2.
Nintendo 3DS hardware is designed so that even when not in use, it can automatically exchange data with other Nintendo 3DS systems or receive data via the Internet while in sleep mode. Other mentioned feature including Slide Pad that would allow 360-degree analog input.
3D Depth Slider to adjust level of 3D effect (can be scaled back or turned off completely depending on the preference of the user), Home button to call system function, Wireless switch to turn off wireless communications (even during game play), Power button. The telescoping stylus is approximately 4 inches when fully extended.
Game Controls: Touch screen, embedded microphone, A/B/X/Y face buttons, + Control Pad, L/R buttons, Start and Select buttons, “Slide Pad” that allows 360-degree analog input, one inner camera, two outer cameras, motion sensor and a gyro sensor.
Input/Output: A port that accepts both Nintendo 3DS game cards and game cards for the Nintendo DS™ family of systems, an SD memory card slot, an AC adapter connector, a charging cradle terminal and a stereo headphone output jack.
Sound:Stereo speakers positioned to the left and right of the top screen.
The Nintendo 3DS launch game line-up:
* Kid Icarus: Uprising, the long-awaited franchise follow-up to the NES classic.
* Mario Kart, which shows off the potential of driving and tossing bananas in 3D.
* nintendogs + cats, a new version of the best-selling nintendogs franchise that lets players interact even more with their virtual puppies – and kittens!
* PilotWings Resort, a flying simulation that lets players soar above Wuhu Island.
* Animal Crossing, a new installment of the charming community-building franchise.
* StarFox 64 3D, a game that demonstrates the true distance and depth of outer space using Nintendo’s well-known franchise.
* Steel Diver, a new submarine-navigation game from Nintendo.
* Paper Mario, which brings paper-based 2D environments to life.
Third Party Games on display at the Nintendo booth at the E3 Expo include:
* DJ Hero 3D from Activision
* RESIDENT EVIL REVELATIONS from Capcom
* The Sims 3 from Electronic Arts
* HIDEO KOJIMA’S METAL GEAR SOLID SNAKE EATER 3D “The Naked Sample” from Konami
* Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracles (name not final) from LEVEL-5
* RIDGE RACER (name not final) from Namco Bandai Games
* KINGDOM HEARTS franchise game from Square Enix
* DEAD OR ALIVE 3D (name not final) from Tecmo Koei Games
* SAMURAI WARRIORS 3D from Tecmo Koei Games
* Battle of Giants: Dinosaur Strike from Ubisoft
* Hollywood 61 (name not final) from Ubisoft
[ Source: USA Today ; TechGeeze ; Nintendo ]
Sclick.net is a gadgets review with figures, graphics, photos, images, videos, and such. blog with commets of webmaster. The stuffs are uploaded by users or webmaster. All of the content on this blog (including figures, graphics, photographs, images, video recordings, and so on.) is covered under Canadian, US and international copyright and trademark laws. The data contained in this blog is for general data purposes only. These pics, graphics, photographs, images, videos, and so on. have been collected from different public sources including various internet sites (blogs, etc.), considering to be in public domain. Certain other content, pictures, graphics, photographs, images, videos, and such. released on Sclick.net are protected by copyright and are the property of their respective owners. Sclick.net retains no rights to figures, graphics, photos, images, video recordings, and such on this site. Sclick.net has no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the blog or the information. If you find any content, pictures, graphics, photographs, images, video recordings, and so on that you believe shouldn’t be here, mail me a del notice.