If you are finding Verizon Fivespot Global Mobile Hotspot Announced pic, reviews or photos Sclick.net takes them here for you to use. We only gather the highest quality Verizon Fivespot Global Mobile Hotspot Announced pics, information or reviews for our visitors to use. Sclick.net staff and users continually bring fresh best or coolest gadgets info.
Verizon has launched the Fivespot, which is the worlds first dual mode portable hotspot, that can be used anywhere in the world, and it allows you to connect up to a total of five separate devices via WiFi.
The Verizon Fivespot supports CDMA 1x, EV-DO Rev. A and Rev. 0 on 800MHz and 1900MHz bands, as well as WCDMA/HSDPA/HSUPA on the 850/1900/2100MHz bands and it also offer support for quad band GRPS/EDGE.
The Verizon Fivespot will be available shortly from Verizon Wireless,a dn you can see that data plans that are available listed below.
If you plan on using it in the USA, here are the rates:
* $39.99 monthly access for 250 MB monthly allowance and $0.10/MB overage
* $59.99 monthly access for 5 GB monthly allowance and $0.05/MB overage
* Prepaid Mobile Broadband plans are also available: $15 for 100 MB (one day of use), $30 for 300 MB (one week of use), $50 for 1 GB (30 days of use), $80 for 5 GB (30 days of use)
And if you’re going abroad:
* $129.99 monthly access (5 GB allowance for the United States and Canada, $0.05/MB overage), 100 MB allowance in select countries ($0.005/KB after allowance)
* $219.99 monthly access (5 GB allowance for the United States and Canada, $0.05/MB overage), 200 MB allowance in select countries ($0.005/KB after allowance)
* GlobalAccess Pay Per Use for occasional use must be purchased with a $59.99 Mobile Broadband service plan in the United States. The Pay Per Use rate is $0.002/KB in Canada, $0.005/KB in Mexico, and $0.02/KB in more than 200 other destinations.
via Into Mobile
Sclick.net is a gadgets review with figures, graphics, photos, images, videos, and such blog with webmaster’s comment. The materials are uploaded by visitors or webmaster. All of the content on this blog (including figures, graphics, photographs, images, video recordings, something like that.) is covered under Canadian, US and international copyright and trademark laws. These pictures, graphics, photographs, images, video recordings, etc. have been collected from various public sources including different web sites (blogs, etc.), considering to be in public domain. The information offered by Sclick.net is for general info purposes only, and are property of their respective owners. Sclick.net does not claim to have exclusive rights on all posts, pictures and videos published. We have no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the blog or the data. If you find any content, figures, graphics, photographs, images, video recordings, etc. that you believe shouldn’t be here, mail me a del notice.