Does it look much like the mushroom cloud of atomic bomb? But it’s actually a 6.4m sculpture, designed by American sculptor Dietrich Wegner, the top of which is a small house that children can play inside of and the functions is same as ordinary tree house. Dietrich Wegner deems that his work is a symbol of intertwined social contradictions, the mushroom cloud makes people feel fear, however, it’s in fact a children’s playground. Maybe the essence of creative design is perfect combination of contradictions of all kinds.
Creative sculpture of the mushroom cloud of the A-bomb
February 10th, 2012 admin
Posted in Cool design Tags: amazing design, children's playground, mushroom cloud, mushroom cloud of A-bomb, social contradictions, tree house
leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
- Cute mushroom lights
- Crane looking LED table lamp
- Handiest magnifying spectacles – Eyecard
- Cute Mini Canon camera USB flash drive
- Edible pens with a variety of flavors
- The prettiest Christmas lights you have ever seen!
- Concept watch specially designed for the visually impaired
- DIY Tweety Table Lamp – Simple and Elegant Design